Deadline: 30 Apr 2020
Scholarship Description: The University of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to support part- and fulltime students studying at postgraduate level at the University of Waikato. Applicants will primarily be enrolling in coursework1, rather than research papers. Preference will be given to students on a pathway to research qualifications at the University of Waikato. Awards will be determined on academic merit.
Degree Level: Postgraduate
Available Subjects: all subjects
Eligible Nationalities: International students and Domestic students are eligible for this scholarship program.
- The value of the Scholarship will be:
- a) Total 60 points = $3,000
- b) Total 45 points = $2,250
- c) Total 30 points = $1,500
- d) Total 15 points = $750
- Recipients may only receive funding for up to a maximum of 60 points in each application round.
- The Scholarship will be applied to a recipient’s tuition fees in the year of tenure.
Eligibility Criteria: For students enrolling in 500-level taught papers. Regulations
Te Mata Kairangi School of Graduate Research
The University of Waikato
Private Bag 3105, Hamilton 3240
Phone +64 7 858 5096
Email [email protected]