Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
Scholarship Description: This scholarship which provides a stipend of up to $5000 is named in honour of Professor Neil Leiper (obit). Now sadly passed away, Professor Leiper was a key figure in the field of tourism studies and a respected academic of Southern Cross University.
Degree Level: Bachelor’s degree
Available Subjects: Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with Honours
Eligible Nationalities: are eligible for this scholarship program.
Scholarship Benefits: Between $1000 and $5000
- Formal acceptance into the Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with Honours program.
- Applicants to indicate their proposed Honours research proposal topic utilising the prescribed School of Business and Tourism Honours Research proposal template, accompanied by their CV.
- The recipient is to undertake their Honours program on a full-time basis either on-campus (internal) or via distance education.
- Short listed applicants may be required to participate in an interview.
- To receive the second instalment or the scholarship, the recipient must maintain a credit average. Payment shall be made upon successful submission of the Honours Thesis.
Application Procedure: Complete application online through My Enrolment.