Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
Scholarship Description: Established as part of the Student Assistance Program, SWIF provides financial assistance to students who want to take part in an international placement. There is a maximum award of $2,000 CAD per applicant.
Available Subjects: all subjects
Eligible Nationalities: Students who are currently registered in a degree program at Dalhousie and are in good academic and financial standing.
Scholarship Benefits: The maximum award is $2000.
- Qualify for financial assistance on the basis of need
- Are in good academic standing and have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50
- Will receive academic degree credit for the placement (funding is not available for individual travel, research, or data collection)
- Have completed five full academic credit courses at Dalhousie
- Are currently a full-time student
Application Procedure: APPLY FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT NOW!