- INTERNATIONAL (Round 1) opens 1 September, closes 31 March
- DOMESTIC (Round 2) opens 1 November, closes 31 May
- INTERNATIONAL (Round 3) opens 1 April, closes 31 August
- DOMESTIC (Round 4) opens 1 June, closes 31 October
Scholarship Description: Monash Graduate Scholarships (MGS) are provided by Monash University to support domestic and international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
Degree Level: Doctorate, Masters
Available Subjects: all subjects
Eligible Nationalities: domestic and international students
- Up to $29,000
- a living allowance (stipend), and
- a relocation allowance, if eligible.
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedure: Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled.
More info: https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/monash-graduate-scholarship-mgs