Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
- This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
- If you’re looking to study in Australia, you could be awarded up to AUD$45,000 for undergraduate studies and up to AUD$30,000 for postgraduate studies to assist with your tuition fees. More details on the eligible courses follow.
- International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
- International and overseas qualifications
Level of study: undergraduate, postgraduate
- Direct Pathway to Juris Doctor
- Direct Pathway to Medicine
- Direct Pathway to Pharmacy
- Direct Pathway to Podiatry
- Direct Pathway to Dental Medicine
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis
- Juris Doctor
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Neuropsychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Pharmacy
- Master of Clinical Audiology
- Master of Industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Business Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis and Assessment of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Graduate Certificate in Fieldwork Practice
- Up to AUD$45,000 over three years for undergraduates.
- Up to AUD$30,000 over two years for postgraduates.
- be a citizen of one of the countries in this list.
- have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- have achieved an equivalent:
- ATAR of 85.00 – 98.00+; or
- WAM of 70.00 – 85.00+
Read the full terms and conditions.
How to apply: Apply on-line