Closing date: Opening date: 1 May 2020 for semester 1 and 2 2021
Closing date: 10 December 2020 for semester 1, and 30 April 2021 for semester 2
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: undergraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: NZD$10,000 for tuition fees
Description: The Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students (Online) recognise the additional challenges currently faced by international students and support students to commence their studies with Otago online in 2021. The
- International students who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents; and
- Who are currently living outside of New Zealand; and
- Have gained university admission through:
- Completion of Year 12 and completion of, or in the process of completion of Year 13 at a New Zealand school, or an equivalent foundation level course at a New Zealand tertiary institution
- Completion of an internationally recognised qualification in New Zealand or at an overseas high school, such as A Levels, International Baccalaureate, or ATAR; or
- Meeting other international entrance requirements as outlined on the Otago website; and
- Have not normally completed any previous study at a New Zealand university; and
- Are eligible apply for, and are intending to enrol for full-time study in the first year of an undergraduate degree offered online in 2021.
How to apply: No application required