Closing date: 30 Nov 2020
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Study area: Business and Law, Technology
Scholarship value: Varies
Description: Welcoming new students into our supportive community has always been at the heart of Murdoch University. As such, we are offering a 40% scholarship to welcome eligible new international students who commence their Murdoch University studies online whilst travel to Perth, Western Australia is not possible.
- be an international, full fee-paying student residing outside of Western Australia at the time of application and commencement of studies at Murdoch University,
- be eligible to be granted a Subclass 500 Student Visa
- commence your Murdoch University degree in the Special November intake with a start date of 23 November 2020
- commence your Murdoch University degree online whilst travel to Perth, Western Australia is not possible
- start studying one of the eligible courses and be enrolled as an online mode of delivery in one or more of the eligible units,
- not be receiving any other Murdoch scholarship
- not be subject to any of the exclusions.
How to apply: No application required