Closing date: 21 June 2021
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Study area: Engineering and Computing
Scholarship value: The 2021 scholarship value is $6,900.48.
Description: The Richard Spenser Hopkins Prize in Civil Engineering was established in 2004 in memory of Richard Spenser Hopkins, a Civil Engineer and Past President of Alumni Friends of The University of Queensland.
- can demonstrate financial need;
- submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications;
- is enrolled full-time in an Approved Program in a Relevant Field;
- has, at the time of application, completed the number of units towards their program within the range specified in Addendum 1;
- has completed at least 16 units at The University of Queensland; and
- does not hold a scholarship that the Head considers to be similar.
How to apply: apply online