Closing date: 2 July 2021
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Maximum value is up to $24,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $3,000 are payable for each full time enrolled trimester up to maximum value of the scholarship or minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser.
Description: Griffith University’s Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship scheme is one of Australia’s most comprehensive, generous and flexible scholarship programs for academic excellence. Griffith is offering the Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship to outstanding students commencing an undergraduate degree in trimester 2 2021.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder; or
- an Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia.
- have NOT undertaken/commenced any tertiary study (Bachelor award) with the exception of those undertaken as part of Year 11-12 studies (eg. Enhanced Studies Program); and
- Have applied to commence Griffith University in trimester 2 2021 and have not previously commenced any University study.
- Meet the eligibility criteria for degree program and receive and accept an admission offer
- achieve a result that places you in the range of the Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) 95.50 or above or International Baccalaureate (IB) of 37 or above (note: bonus ranks do not apply)
- current year 12 school leavers: You will also be required to upload your OP/ATAR/IB results
How to apply: apply online