Closing date: 3 December 2021
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Master of Global Development within the Griffith Business School
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: 50% of tuition fees
Description: The founding Vice Chancellor of Griffith University, Professor John Willett (1922 – 1993) is remembered by many people throughout Australia as an academic and organisation builder of insight, innovation and drive. In memory of Professor Willett’s work in management education, particularly in Asia, a fund was established to provide a scholarship for students from selected countries in Asia within the Griffith Business School, formerly the Graduate School of Management.
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand, from one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, People’s Republic of China, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 4.0 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent.
- Have applied to study the Master of Global Development at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date. Applicants must be a new commencing student in this program.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for the chosen postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student (40CP) commencing in Trimester 1 or 2.
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/john-willett-international-endowed-scholarship/_nocache