Closing date: 31 March each year.
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Postgraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $750
Description: A scholarship tenable for one year is available to candidates proceeding to a postgraduate course at Lincoln University. Existing holders may apply for the award in a subsequent year.
- The award shall be known as the Heaton Rhodes Scholarship.
- The scholarship shall be open to full-time students eligible to proceed to a postgraduate course at Lincoln University.
- One scholarship shall be offered annually and be tenable for one year. Scholarship holders may reapply in a subsequent year.
- The current value of the scholarship is $750.
- The criteria for selection shall be academic merit and the financial circumstances of the applicant.
- The scholarship shall be awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Academic Board.
- The scholarship may be held with any other bursary, scholarship, prize, or fellowship unless the conditions of the other award preclude it.
- The scholarship may be terminated by Council at any time on receipt of a report from the Academic Board that the conduct or progress of the scholar has been unsatisfactory.
- Application forms are available from the Scholarships Office with whom applications close on 31 March each year.
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.lincoln.ac.nz/study/scholarships/search-scholarships/heaton-rhodes-scholarship/