Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $3,750
- Open to Canadian citizens.
- Open to permanent residents.
- Open to foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
- Open to applicants in course-based study programs.
- Open to applicants in thesis-based study programs.
- Open to applicants in doctoral programs.
- Open to applicants in masters programs.
- Superior Academic Achievement.
- Fine Arts or Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Awarded on the basis of superior academic achievement.
- In even-numbered years the scholarship will be awarded for the study in Fine Arts and in odd-numbered years, the scholarship will be awarded for study in Rehabilitation Medicine.
- In the event that suitable nominees cannot be found in the specified area, the scholarship may be awarded in the other area.
How to apply: Students should contact their department for details on their application process. Nominations are submitted to FGSR by the Department (or Faculty) and will be part of a competitive adjudication. The Graduate Scholarship Committee makes the final decision.
More info: https://www.ualberta.ca/graduate-studies/awards-and-funding/scholarships/department-specific-awards/don-mccoll-graduate-scholarship–.html