Closing date: 15 September 2022
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: PhD
Study area: Engineering, Health and community, Science, technology and engineering and mathematics
- a living allowance of $33,413 per annum (indexed rate) for three years
- the scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs
- a six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT
- a successful international student will be considered for a HDR tuition fee sponsorship, if successful in receiving the scholarship.
Description: A PhD scholarship is available at Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia on understanding the biomechanics of the shoulder after joint replacement with a focus on better understanding causes of implant loosening and enabling quantitative selection of implant design and position using computational models.
- meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy or Professional Doctorate
- undergraduate degree in biomechanics, mechanical engineering, or related discipline
- first-class honours (H1) or equivalent
- both domestic and international applicants are welcome to apply.
How to apply: apply online