Closing date: 20 November 2022
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Study area: Computer science and IT, Engineering, Science and mathematics
Scholarship value: $10,000. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
Description: This scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
- achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for your year 12 studies
- will complete, or have completed, year 12 in 2022 or 2021
- have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs; or
- have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
How to apply: apply online / No application required
More info: https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/liveris-academy-undergraduate-scholarship