Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: undergraduate or postgraduate
Scholarship value: $8,000 maximum fee reduction for your first scholarship year.
- Course GPA 4.0 to 5.4 — $5000
- Course GPA 5.5 to 7.0 — $8000
Description: Supports an International student at Southern Cross University who has obtained an outstanding academic record in either undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Currently be enrolled as an eligible international student at Southern Cross University.
- Successfully completed a minimum of one year (8 units) of study at Southern Cross University and obtained at least a Course GPA of 5.5.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
How to apply: apply online