Closing date: 15 November 2022
Student type: foreign nationality. Binational candidates whose nationality is French are not eligible.
Level of study: Master’s, Engineering or PhD level.
Science and technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering and Engineering Sciences
Human and social sciences
- Law and Political Science
- Economy and Management
Master component: 12 to 36 months (monthly allowance of €1,181 and direct support for several services)
Doctoral strand: 18 months as part of a joint thesis or co-direction (monthly allowance of €1,700 and direct support for several benefits)
Description: Launched by the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs and CAMPUS France, the call for applications for the EIFFEL 2023-2024 Fellowships of Excellence programme is open. Its objective: to enable French institutions of higher education to attract the best international students to graduate programs at the Master’s, Engineering or PhD level.
- Master’s level: candidates in study in France are ineligible. Entry into the cycle is preferred (Master 1 or 1st year Engineering Diploma)
- PhD level: students studying abroad have priority over those already living in France.
– Age limit:
- Master level: 25 years maximum on 31/03/2023 (born after 31/03/1997)
- Doctoral level: 30 years maximum on 31/03/2023 (born after 31/03/1992)
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.univ-rennes1.fr/en/highlights/eiffel-excellence-scholarships-call-applications-2023-2024-international-students