Closing date: May 15, 2023
Student type: International students
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
1) Type A (Full scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and accommodation on campus; provide comprehensive medical insurance and monthly living expense (Doctoral program: CNY3500; Graduate program: CNY3000; Undergraduate program: CNY2500)
2) Type B (Partial scholarship)
Exempt from tuition fee, and provide comprehensive medical insurance.
Description: Shanghai Municipal Government Scholarship was established in 2006 with the aims to enhance the development of international student education in Shanghai and encourage more and more outstanding international students and scholars to ECNU.
1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2) Education background and age limit:
Applicants for pre-college program must have high school diploma and be under 23.
Applicants for bachelor degree program must have high school diploma and be under 25.
Applicants for master degree program must have bachelor degree and be under 35.
Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master degree and under 40.
3) Students that have won the Chinese Government Scholarship or any scholarship offered by other organizations are not entitled to apply SGS.
How to apply: apply online
More info: http://lxs.ecnu.edu.cn/EN/msg.php?id=36