Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime（This initiative will begin in fall 2023 ）
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: first-time student beginning in the fall of 2023
Study area: Any
- Students who qualify for the MAS and come from families whose adjusted gross income is $100,000 or less will pay no more than $5,000 in published tuition and fees for the 2023-24 academic year after all Michigan and federal grants are applied.
- Students who qualify for the MAS and come from families who earn more than $100,000 in adjusted gross income will receive at least $20,000 of institutional funds from Olivet College toward published tuition and fees.
Description: “Since 1844 – day one of our founding – Olivet College has made a college education accessible to anyone regardless of gender, race or financial means,” President Corey said. ”The Olivet College ADVANTAGE Scholarship is our pledge to the students of Michigan that we remain firmly rooted in our mission to make a private college education available to all. Olivet is grateful for the leadership of Governor Whitmer and the Michigan Legislature for establishing the Michigan Achievement Scholarship (MAS), which provides eligible students with additional state financial aid to attend college. The MAS and the Olivet College ADVANTAGE Scholarship put a college education within reach for deserving students who dream of a college education.”
The program aims to guarantee students, especially first-generation students and those from low-to-moderate-income families throughout Michigan, a quality, relationship-based college experience.
- Qualify for the newly established state Michigan Achievement Scholarship (MAS).
- Qualify for the federal Pell grant.
- Complete the Free Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Olivet College as their first school choice by May 1.
- Be a first-time student beginning in the fall of 2023.
- Enroll as a full-time student.
How to apply: No application required，Students will be automatically considered for the Olivet College ADVANTAGE Scholarship when they submit the required FAFSA.