The application period is open for exchanges during the 2023-2024 academic year.
Canadian institutions must apply online on behalf of candidates by the March 21, 2023 deadline.
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: College / undergraduate, Graduate
Study area: Any
|College / undergraduate (4 months)||$10,200||Four months or one academic term||Study or research at the college or undergraduate level. A valid student exchange agreement that waives tuition fees is required.|
|Graduate (4 months)||$10,200||Four months or one academic term||Study or research at the graduate level (Masters and PhD). A student exchange agreement is not required.|
|Graduate (5-6 months)||$12,700||Five to six months||Study or research at the graduate level (Masters and PhD). A student exchange agreement is not required.|
Description: Study in Canada Scholarships aim to increase opportunities for Canadian post-secondary institutions to welcome international students from a wide range of countries and territories on short-term exchanges for study or research. This will provide institutions the opportunity to strengthen and diversify their international linkages and promote their academic and research excellence in new markets.
- a citizen of an eligible country/territory
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Türkiye, Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
- ✔ a student enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country/territory
- ✔ paying tuition fees to that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of your exchange
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.educanada.ca/scholarships-bourses/can/institutions/study-in-canada-sep-etudes-au-canada-pct.aspx?lang=eng