Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students
Level of study: Any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $5000-$8000
Description: Advancement Scholarship supports an international student currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university wanting to progress from an undergraduate to a postgraduate qualification or from two consecutive sessions of study abroad to a full degree at Southern Cross University.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore of Coffs Harbour campus.
- Completed either:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Southern Cross University.
- Two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- For continuing scholarship year/s the value is merit based and calculated on the previous scholarships year’s course GPA (across your 8 units* completed):
- Course GPA 4.0 to 5.5 — $5000
- Course GPA 5.5 to 7.0 — $8000
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.scu.edu.au/scholarships/international-student-scholarships/international-advancement-scholarship/