Closing date: 30 April 2023
Student type: International students commencing selected postgraduate programmes at the University of Otago, studying on campus, online or by distance (subject to programme availability), in 2023.
Level of study: Masters degrees
Study area: Business, Humanities and Science
Scholarship value: NZ$10,000 for tuition fees for full-time study
Description: Otago International Excellence Scholarships welcome, support and recognise the very best international students commencing selected postgraduate programmes. These merit-based scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies. The scholarships are also designed to support those students best placed to make a positive impact on society in their future career.
To be considered for a scholarship, students must:
- Be international students who are not citizens, permanent residents or resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia*; and
- Have met the entry requirements for an eligible programme; and
- Have met the award level for the scholarship; and
- Be subject to paying international tuition fees; and
- Be intending to commence full-time study in that programme in 2023.
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.otago.ac.nz/study/scholarships/database/otago737044.html