Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students
Level of study:Freshman
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Varies(range from $23,454- to $3,900)
Description: International students are hereby invited to apply for the International Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES-INTL)to study at the University of Mississippi 2023 in USA for the academic year 2023/24. They are generally offered on the basis of a student’s academic merit; they vary according to a student’s earned high school grades (minimum 3.25 out of 4), availability of funding, underrepresented country designation, and English proficiency scores.
- International students or hold a temporary visa/status in the USA
- high school grades (minimum 3.25 out of 4)
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership capabilities.
- Must be proficient in the use of spoken and written English.
- Must be available to start the 2023/24 academic session if successful.
How to apply: No application required
More info: https://international.olemiss.edu/scholarships-for-international-undergraduates/