Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: $10,000
Description: The University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship was established in 2016.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high calibre to enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland.
To be eligible for Scholarship consideration, an applicant must
- be an international student .
- be either a new student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, or an English Language Academy (ELA) student who has received a conditional or unconditional offer of admission, and be enrolled, or enrolling,
- full-time in either a Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) or masters degree of 120 points or more, excluding masters by thesis, or an undergraduate degree (applying with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications) at Waipapa Taumaa Rau | University of Auckland.
- Students who have already commenced study at Waipapa Taumata Rau | University of Auckland (see Note IV), students who have undertaken any tertiary level study in New Zealand, or students enrolling in a Business master programme in the Graduate School of Management (GSM), excluding the Master of Business Analytics and Master of Supply Chain Management, are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship
- 180 point masters degrees that include a thesis of 90 points or more are not eligible programmes for this Scholarship
- A grade point equivalent (GPE) of at least 6.00 is required for Scholarship consideration (see Note V).
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/study/scholarships-and-awards/find-a-scholarship/university-of-auckland-international-student-excellence-scholarship-844-all.html