Closing date: 31 August 2022
Student type: International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Study area: Agriculture and Environment, Architecture, Planning and Design, Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Business and Economics, Education, Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioural Sciences, Law, Science and Mathematics
Scholarship value: 25% reduction in tuition fees per semester
Description: This scholarship is available for high achieving students who are commencing a relevant degree program at The University of Queensland in Semester 1 or 2, 2022 (check scholarship rules). The scholarship will reduce your tuition fees by 25% per semester for up to four years.
- is an international student (a student who is not an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident);
- has applied to undertake studies at UQ on a full-time basis in a relevant program commencing Semester 1 or 2, 2022 and has received an unconditional offer;
- will enrol full time;
- has satisfied the program entry rank and English language proficiency requirements;
- has not received another scholarship from UQ;
- has not received a full scholarship/sponsorship from another organisation (applicants with partial scholarships/sponsorships will be considered at the University’s discretion);
- is an undergraduate student or postgraduate student and has achieved cGPA equivalent of 6.75 and above (on the UQ 7-point scale);
- is a high school leaver and has achieved an entry rank of 99.
How to apply: apply online
More info: https://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship/uq-international-excellence-scholarship