Closing date: 20 September
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: postgraduate
Study area: Environment, Society and Design
- Valued at $6,000 each (tax free) for a period of 10 weeks.
- Students are expected to work 37.5 hours per week for 10 weeks during the period between 15th November 2021 and 18th February 2022. Specific dates are to be negotiated with the supervisor.
- A Christmas/New Year break is also negotiable with the supervisor.
- Payment will be made via fortnightly stipend with a final payment of $500 on receipt of an approved project report at the completion of the 10 weeks.
Description: The Faculty of Environment, Society and Design is offering Summer Scholarship projects for Lincoln students planning to undertake postgraduate study. Both involve undertaking case studies and qualitative fieldwork, conducting interviews and completing data analysis, giving you valuable research experience.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at Lincoln University and be studying a Bachelor’s degree to be followed by Honours, Masters or PhD.
- Priority will be given to students in their final year of undergraduate study, although second-year students may be considered.
- Applicants must be intending to undertake fulltime study in 2022 in the Faculty of
- Environment, Society and Design, Lincoln University.
- Selection will be based on the application, academic merit, skills (as listed in the project outline), and the academic referee’s statement.
How to apply: apply online